While coyote attacks on humans are still quite rare, they are on the rise, and coyotes will not infrequently attack household pets. Attacks on humans primarily occur when females are raising their pups or when coyotes experience food shortages in the winter. As the coyote’s range continues to expand, we can expect coyotes to continue to intrude into densely populated areas. If you notice a coyote on or near your property, contact AAAC Wildlife Removal, your local animal control specialists. We can control coyotes with humane methods that ensure the security of your loved ones and pets.
We are passionate about helping our friends, neighbors, and customers manage their wildlife issues, and keep their homes safe and secure. If you’re struggling with an uninvited guest in your house or yard, give us a call!
- KDFW Licensed Nuisance Wildlife Control Operator
- AAAC Certified Wildlife Professional
- AAAC Humane Certified Professional
- AAAC Certified Marksman
- AAAC Certified Bat Exclusion Professional
- NWCOA Certified Basic Wildlife Control Operator
- Flyaway Geese Certified Goose Dog Handler
- Bird Barrier Certified Installer
- Bird B Gone Certified Installer
- Ridge Guard Certified Installer